Wednesday 11 May 2011

We're not worthy!

ALICE MUTHAFLIPPIN' COOPER!

Well latest line up for Soundwave Revolution is out................. I'm Speechless.

I cant believe I just saw some chump on Twitter say "There is not one band on the SWR lineup that i would like to see". If This lineup wont get you there then why are you even surfing the Soundwave site? Go check Ministry of Sound or something.

Grab a seat and tape ya jaws shut:

Van Halen
Alice Cooper
Hole
Bad Religion
Machine Head
Danzig
Sisters of Mercy
Alter Bridge
Versa Emerge
The Pretty Reckless.

Soundwave have reported that Motley Crue were also an option but went with something bigger.


I honestly don't know what else to say I'm just staring in awe at the line up so with that,

Here's the man himself.



We are so not worthy.

Perf. X.

0 critics:

Post a Comment